Searching "School Library Learning 2.0" in Technorati was interesting. The Blog Directory was less specific, lots of things on schools and connected subjects like swine flu. The Blog posts were more specific and many by local individuals. Better place to go for details on a certain topic. The tag search brought up several of the blogs I had already read.
It was fun to see the variation of popular searches. Everything from politics to men. I enjoyed the popular blogs for movies section. The popular tags didn't surprise me too much, since they were politics, news and blogging.
I found Technorati a little more difficult to navigate than De.licio.us, but I can see sites like this really help to make searches concise. That is of value to me when researching a topic. Tags help to group the subjects, which is a valuable resource.
Friday, August 7, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment