One point for successful commenting that is important was suggested on Blue Skunk. That is to react to bloggers. This lets them know that you think their comments are important and they are open to several viewpoints. The other point if found very important was on Cool Cat Teacher. That is to make your comments meaningful. Take time to think about what you have to say. Don't waste time with comments that aren't relevent.
Commenting on Library2Play blogs was fun since we're all in this together. I have gotten lots of great ideas from others' posts.
For my outside blog comments I found interesting programming ideas on Library Goddess. LIS News.org had interesting Web 2.0 and how it is being used for interlibrary loan programs.
I used Google Blog Search to find these topics.
http://librarygoddesses-programideas.blogspot.com
http://www.lisnews.org/impact_digital_world_cataloging_systems
Tuesday, August 4, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment